Francesco, the founder
The 13th of January 1937 Francesco Minelli and his three sons Raffaele, Felice and Paolo registered the Minelli company in Bergamo city and cutting the local woodlands of Brembana valley was the first business. Immediately after, in the Ambriola village a small workshop was built to perform some basic wood machining.
the first shopfloor
Francesco’s sons learned the secrets to recognize the finest species, the techniques to work and finish wood to the best.
the first factory
Located in a narrow valley, where the sun is just peeking, Minelli’s quality products began to be appreciated grew accordingly in the decades.
Today, the Minelli Group, is still family owned and is proud to employ more than 250 full-time workers who operate in five plants encompassing a production area greater than 350.000 square ft.